Shipping Rates & Policy
Anandhiya.in is not liable for any delay in delivery by our logistics partners and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the carrier or postal authorities on or before the date mentioned while confirming the order.
Delivery of consignments will only be made to the address of the buyer mentioned while placing order. Delivery to alternate address should be clearly indicated while placing order.
Anandhiya.in is in no way responsible for any damage to the consignment while in transit.
While we shall strive to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics or availability.
Please note all items (including gifts) will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price, in compliance with Indian Tax Regulations.
All items purchased from Anandhiya.in are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
For any questions, please feel free to contact us.
For all Cash on Delivery orders, please note the following guidelines & conditions:
1. Cash on Delivery (COD) is a digital payment facility at your doorstep. You can pay for “Cash on Delivery” orders by cash at all locations and by Debit card / Credit card / Net banking in select locations.
2. Cash on Delivery is applicable only for orders placed by resident Indian and recipient based within India.
3. Cash on Delivery (COD) is not yet available for all pin codes. This is due to limitations of courier services we use. Please contact our helpdesk if you wish to clarify if your postal code is serviceable.
4. Cash on Delivery (COD) will not be available if your order value exceeds Rs.2500
5. Cash on Delivery (COD) may not be available for all items on our website. Please check with our helpdesk if needed.
6. Cash on Delivery (COD) is not available for all types of international orders.
7. All orders placed using Cash on Delivery (COD) as payment method will be verified through a call before shipment and valid ID/address proof shall be required on case by case basis.
8. We only collect the amount printed on the invoice.